I. General information
2. The cookie administrator is JWP Rzecznicy Patentowi Dorota Rzążewska spółka komandytowa, Sienna Center, ul. Żelazna 28/30, 00-833 Warsaw, Poland (hereinafter referred to as “the Service Provider”).
II. Collected information
1. User’s data is automatically collected when the user uses the Website. This data includes: IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type. These data can be collected by cookies (so-called cookies), Google Analytics system and can be saved in server logs.
2. Cookies files referred to in point 1, small text files sent to the computer or other end user device while browsing the Website. Cookies store the preferences of the user, which allows to improve the quality of services provided, improve the search results and the accuracy of the information displayed and to track user preferences. The user may opt out of cookies (or appropriate preference for their use by the web browser used by them) by selecting the appropriate settings in the web browser used by them.
4. The Service Provider uses the types of cookies listed below:
a. Essential files – files of key importance, enabling users to navigate the Website and use its functions, such as access to secure areas on the Website.
b. Performance files – collect information about how users use the Website, which parts of the Website they visit most often.
c. Functional files – registering choices made by users (such as username, language or region in which users reside).
5. Google Analytics referred to in point 1, is a web analytics system that gives an insight into the Website’s traffic used to conduct marketing activities.
6. Social media of third parties (eg Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+) may register information about the user, for example if he clicks on the “Add” or “Like” button for a given social networking site while staying on the Website website. The service provider does not control the parties of third parties or their activities. Information on social media sites is available on the websites mentioned above.
III. Use of data
1. The data provided by the user, or collected automatically, is used by the Service Provider in order to:
a. proper functioning, configuration, security and reliability of the Website,
b. monitoring the state of the session,
c. adaptation of the displayed information to the user’s preferences,
d. analyzes, statistics, research and audit of Website Views.
1. Any additional questions and information related to this Policy cookies should be sent to the e-mail address of the Service Provider: firstname.lastname@example.org
V. Final provisions