I. General information
1. The subject issuing this regulation is
JWP Rzecznicy Patentowi Dorota Rzążewska sp.k.
ul. Żelazna 28/30
District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw
XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register
NIP: PL 526 011 18 68
2. This regulation (hereinafter referred to as the “Legal Note”) determines the manner of using the website www.jwp.pl (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”) being the property of the Service Provider.
1. The content of the Website is protected by copyright. Its content can not be used in any fields of use, unless the Service Provider agrees to this in writing, subject to non-commercial use for personal use.
2. The Service Provider’s logo on the Website is a registered trademark and is protected.
1. The content included in the materials contained on the Website is for information purposes only and can not be treated as a form of advice, consultation or recommendation.
2. Commercial information about the services provided by the Service Provider is for information purposes and is an invitation to negotiate; do not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 §1 of the Civil Code.
3. The Service Provider reserves the right to make changes and correct information contained on the Website at any time and in any scope without prior notification to users. The rules for using the website can be changed without notice.
IV. Information clause
1. We encourage you to read the information clause.