What options are available when exclusive rights are violated by a third party? How should a company react when a claim has been filed against it? When two parties become embroiled in a legal dispute, our experienced patent attorneys and attorneys at law provide a wide range of services to give clients the best possible chance of achieving a successful outcome.
- we prepare cautionary letters in cases of exclusive rights violations, acts of unfair competition, and copyright infringement
- we initiate litigation aimed at revoking exclusive rights before the Polish Patent Office, EU Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO), the European Patent Office (EPO), and the Court of Justice of the European Union
- we conduct proceedings before administrative courts
- we conduct civil and criminal proceedings concerning infringements of exclusive rights, protection against infringement of copyrights, and acts of unfair competition
- we conduct proceedings before arbitration courts (national and EU) in matters of domain names [.com] and [.pl]